Re: templates.pot file for transtation.

Hello,
On Tue, Oct 05, 2010 at 07:16:29AM +0200, Eric KOM wrote:
> Please I need the translation for the templates.pot file attached.

Could you elaborate a little? It looks like a debconf template for a
package named "simpleinvoices"? However, I could not find a package of
this name? Is it for squeeze? Where and when do you expect the
translation? Any langauge already (partially) completed?

Sorry for this many questions, but your request was very brief. You
might consider using podebconf-report-po(1) next time to avoid those
questions.

And thanks for remembering about l10!

Greetings

           Helge