Re: Translation of package rox-filer.

On Mon, Oct 04, 2010 at 01:13:44PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> (CC'ing to debian-i18n as that might be of interest for other
> translators. Also CC'ing rox-filer maintainer, by courtesy as we're
> talking about him|her)
>
> (and re-cc'ing him|her as I made a typo in the package name)

Sorry, but I generally prefer some sort of cross-validation
with translation. Probably I'm an optimist. I still use rox-filer
and update it from time to time, but upstream has not released
a new version since a long period. I can upload a new translation any time now,
if the translation is considered complete and good enough.

--
Francesco P. Lovergine