Re: Intent to NMU chef to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Hello!

On Jul 25, 2010, at 7:41 AM, Christian PERRIER wrote:

> Let me know, as soon as possible, if you have any kind of objection to this
> process.
>
> If you'd rather do the fix yourself, I will of course leave the package
> alone. Same if you have reasons not to do the update now.

I have no objection to the process, however we (Opscode) are preparing a new Chef release, 0.9.8, soon. I'll update the packaging in the Debian Ruby Extras repository with the additional translation that was submitted, and once the new release is ready, have it uploaded.