Re: [Pkg-openldap-devel] Intent to NMU or help for an l10n upload of openldap to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

On Thu, Jul 08, 2010 at 10:28:16PM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> The openldap Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
> pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
> for po-debconf, namely bug number 579192 (and maybe other similar bugs).

Matthijs, these bug reports are marked 'pending' and you have a 2.4.22-1
upload marked for release in svn but not uploaded.  Is there anything
blocking this upload?  (There may well be - sorry if I've lost track!)