Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the openvas-plugins-dfsg package

Quoting Michal Simunek (michal.simunek@gmail.com):
> #. Type: boolean
> #. Description
> #. Type: boolean
> #. Description
> #: ../openvas-plugins-dfsg.templates:1001
> #: ../openvas-plugins-dfsg.templates:2001
> msgid ""
> "The package can remove it now or you can select to remove it later on "
> "manually."
>
> Further to boolean type, I thing better is:
>
> "The package installation can remove it now or you can remove it later "
> "manually."
>
> Because you can select Yes or No, not Remove it now or Remove it later
> manually.

While improving debconf templates is always welcomed, I'm very
reluctant to do this at the moment I'm proposing a simple NMU to deal
with pending translation work.

The formal review process is another process (that takes quite a long
time) and mixing it with the simple NMu process is likely to lead to
bad results.

I'd suggest sending a but report with patch (against the original
templates, preferrably) including a mention that a translation update
round is needed if the templates change happens.