New debconf templates in srptools are debconf abuse: translation discouraged

The said package introduced a new debconf template meant to display a
note about the package's daemon being disabled by default.

This is considered to be debconf abuse (see Developer's Reference and
debconf documentation) and I just reported a bug (#579193) about
this. As a consequence, I suggest not wasting time on translating this
debconf template.

Translation teams can point their tracking robots on #579193. Example
for French: