Re: How to limit the number of "unknown words" detected by D-I l10n spellchecker

Quoting Holger Wansing (linux@wansing-online.de):

> Hmm. I'm running Debian Lenny and issued
> dpkg-reconfigure tzdata
> and there I saw, that Ponape is already changed to Pohnpei (in the
> tzdata package).

Hmmmm, is it?

bubulle@mykerinos:~/tmp/tzdata-2010i/debian> grep Ponape templates
__Choices: Apia, Auckland, Chatham, Easter, Efate, Enderbury, Fakaofo, Fiji, Funafuti, Galapagos, Gambier, Guadalcanal, Guam, Honolulu, Johnston, Kiritimati, Kosrae, Kwajalein, Majuro, Marquesas, Midway, Nauru, Niue, Norfolk, Noumea, Pago_Pago, Palau, Pitcairn, Ponape, Port_Moresby, Rarotonga, Saipan, Samoa, Tahiti, Tarawa, Tongatapu, Truk, Wake, Wallis, Yap
bubulle@mykerinos:~/tmp/tzdata-2010i/debian> grep Pohnpei templates
bubulle@mykerinos:~/tmp/tzdata-2010i/debian>

> So, I am a bit confused. Are the timezone data in debian-installer
> not using the same data as the tzdata package / not actually synced?

No, they aren't synced anyway.

But, when running "LC_ALL=C dpkg-reconfigure tzdata" and choosing
"Pacific", I get "Ponape" in the list, not "Pohnpei".