Re: Soon to come: review for gitolite debconf templates

	Hi!

* Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> [2010-04-22 07:23:15 CEST]:
> Quoting Gerfried Fuchs (rhonda@deb.at):
> > * Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> [2010-04-21 20:27:29 CEST]:
> > > It is likely that such review will trigger changes to templates.
> >
> >  It is also likely that further development on the package will trigger
> > changes to templates.
>
> OK, then. I propose cancelling the call for review. After all, this is
> why I send a first mail *proposing* a review before starting it.

 Well, the mail read a lot different, if it would just have contained
"*proposing* a review" or that at least pretty explicit we would be in a
different stage now.

> Any objection (I guess you have no objection, of course, but prefer
> getting a formal confirmation...you know how formal I am)?

 Actually I don't expect too much changes to the strings in the near
future - but like written, I don't want to outrule them explicitly and
freeze the strings too strictly already yet. The package just recently
got accepted. Especially about hte string with respect to the ssh key
I'm not totally sure wether it would need a bit more adjusting, the rest
though should be pretty fine.

 Thanks,
Rhonda