Re: Intent to NMU bgoffice-dict-downloader to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Damyan Ivanov a écrit :
> -=| Christian PERRIER, Tue, Apr 06, 2010 at 07:43:41AM +0200 |=-
>> The bgoffice-dict-downloader Debian package, which you are the
>> maintainer of, has
>> pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
>> for po-debconf, namely bug number 511833 (and maybe other similar bugs).
>
> Thanks for the reminder, I'll upload all translations today.

I you haven't done this already, how about a small translaiton update round?

In such cases, I generally send a call for translations, explain that
the maintainer plans to upload his|her package and then give one week to
translators for updates.

At the end of that period, I give the maintainer a GO and (s)he can upload.

Would that be OK for this package?