Re: Intent to NMU dash to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

On Mon, Apr 05, 2010 at 08:33:21PM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> The dash Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
> pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
> for po-debconf, namely bug number 562836 (and maybe other similar bugs).

> I have the intention, as part of a more general action of the Debian
> i18n Task Force to build and possibly upload a non-maintainer upload
> for dash in order to fix this as well as all pending translations
> for the debconf templates.
>
> Of course, an upload made by you would even be better...:-)

Hi, there's already a package ready, closing #564483 and #562836 amongst
other reports.  You can see it in
 git clone http://smarden.org/git/dash.git/

Unfortunatly uploading the package is currently impossible because of
 http://bugs.debian.org/575361

Regards, Gerrit.