Re: Reviews of debconf templates

Hello,
On Mon, Apr 05, 2010 at 07:18:14PM +0000, Martin Eberhard Schauer wrote:
> I know that there is always to little manpower in the translation teams.
> Nevertheless
> i would like to suggest implementing some scripting wizardry or data base
> queries to
> look for untranslated package descriptions as well and to incorporate the
> results in
> the announcements of upcoming (NMU)-Uploads.

Package descriptions are completely stand alone, they are not stored
in the package at all. You can translate them completely independent
of the rest of the package.

If you look on the ddtp statistics pages you can yourself determine
which package descriptions are untranslated and after translating (and
getting the reviews, if you work through the web interface) it will
appear automatically, no involvment of maintainers or NMUers necessary
(nor sensible).

Greetings

           Hgel