Re: package description translation bug report

Quoting Osamu Aoki (osamu@debian.org):
> Hi,
>
> I realized there were a bug report on FRENCH translation of package
> description to my package.
>
>   http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=564062
>
> What should I do to this.
>
> This is something I need to reassign...

I fixed this in the DDTSS.

The fixed translation needs to be reviewed (ah, I wish there would be
a "wizard" mode so that I can validate what I want there...).

To French translators: may a few of you guys go to the DDTSS
(http://ddtp.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/fr) and review im-switch
there, please?

To Aoki-san: I suggest you close the bug report. You have indeed
nearly no way to know when the translation is fixed.