Re: emdebian-rootfs 2.0.5: Please translate the multistrap program

On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 20:37:11 +0000
Neil Williams <codehelp@debian.org> wrote:

> The package includes manpage translations (which are up to date for
> fr and pt) but the deadline is not intended for manpage translation,
> so I'm not calling for new manpage translations right now. If anyone
> does fancy doing one, ask me for the POT file and give me some idea
> of when you expect to complete it.

Actually, ignore that. Please don't attempt to add manpage translations
at all. I've realised that I *will* have to change the manpage strings
fairly soon - once this deadline is complete and the program strings
are up to date I'll announce a new call and a new, longer, deadline
just for the manpages.

(TBH I've messed up this call - some new functionality will just have
to be undocumented for this version. It's "corner-case" stuff, mostly.)

--

Neil Williams