Re: PO downloads do not appear to be working

On Mon, 22 Feb 2010, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:

Is the server experiencing difficultes, or is this a problem on my end?

I can reproduce it here but I don't know the cause. I'll send you the
file in private mail.

There is something wrong at churro (the server), see the error messages from the archive update round here:
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-l10n-devel/2010-February/thread.html

bubulle, nekral or fav can probably tell more.

--
/brother
http://sis.bthstudent.se