Re: Announce of an upcoming upload for the towitoko package

Hello,
IMHO this debconf template file would benefit from a review.

> msgid "On which serial port is connected the smart card reader?"
word order, I suggest
msgid "On which serial port is the smart card reader connected ?"

> msgid ""
> "PCSC needs to know on which serial port the reader is connected. This "
> "information is stored in the file /etc/reader.conf."
Should I read the information from the file or will it be saved to the file?

> msgid ""
> "You should not edit this file directly but create or modify a file in /etc/"
> "reader.conf.d/ and use update-reader.conf(8) to regenerate /etc/reader.conf."
> msgstr ""
I suggest
"You should not edit this file directly. Instead, you should create or
modify a file in /etc/"

Regards
~~helix84

I'm off list, please send me a CC.