Re: Intent to NMU tiger to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Javier Fernandez-Sanguino (javifs@gmail.com):
> 2010/2/11 Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org>:
> > Dear Debian maintainer,
> >
> > The tiger Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
> > pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
> > for po-debconf, namely bug number 537918 (and maybe other similar bugs).
>
> Please don't do this just yet. The changes have already been commited
> to Tiger's CVS and we are working in a new release of the package
> which will fix this (and other) bugs.
>
> If there are new translations please submit them as bugs and we will
> take care of them in the next package release (due soon)

I just issued a "soft" call for translations that states that you plan
to upload soon. The call for translations gives a 7 days delay to send
new/fixed translations.

I'll send a summary when the delay is over and will then sswitch the
package to "watch" status..tracking down that an upload really
happens..:-)