Re: Intent to NMU tiger to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

2010/2/11 Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org>:
> Dear Debian maintainer,
>
> The tiger Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
> pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
> for po-debconf, namely bug number 537918 (and maybe other similar bugs).

Please don't do this just yet. The changes have already been commited
to Tiger's CVS and we are working in a new release of the package
which will fix this (and other) bugs.

If there are new translations please submit them as bugs and we will
take care of them in the next package release (due soon)

Thanks

Javier