Re: fortunes-debian-hints: Call for translations!

Hello,
On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 10:14:50AM +0900, Hideki Yamane wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 17:15:02 +0100
> Helge Kreutzmann <debian@helgefjell.de> wrote:
> > msgid ""
> > "http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/ch-resources.en.html "
> > "(Section 4.10)"
> > msgstr ""
> > "http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/ch-resources.en.html "
> > "(Abschnitt 4.10)"
> >
> > The old one is working, while the new one is 404.
>
>  http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/new-maintainer.html.en
>  is online, but *.<lang>.html is better, I think.

I did not research about the new maintainer page, but for the
resources page the old link

#| msgid ""
#| "http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/resources.html "
#| "(Section 4.10)"

works, even when s/html/en.html/, while the new one (with the added "ch-"
before the file name) does not, neither with or without the ".en"
part.

Greetings

          Helge
--