Announce of the upcoming NMU for the chillispot package

Dear maintainer of chillispot and Debian translators,

Some days ago, I sent a notice to the maintainer of the chillispot Debian
package, mentioning the status of at least one old po-debconf translation update in the BTS.

I announced the intent to build and possibly upload a non-maintainer upload
for this package in order to fix this long-time pending localization
bug as well as all other pending translations.

The package maintainer agreed for the NMU or did not respond in four
days, so I will proceed with the NMU.

The full planned schedule is available at the end of this mail.

The package is currently translated to:
cs de es fr nl pt ru sv vi

Among these, the following translations are incomplete: <none>

If you did any of the, currently incomplete, translations you will get
ANOTHER mail with the translation to update.

Other translators also have the opportunity to create new translations
for this package. Once completed, please send them as a bug report
against the chillispot package so I can incorporate them in the build.

The deadline for receiving updates and new translations is Sunday, November 29, 2009. If you
are not in time you can always send your translation to the BTS.

The POT file is attached to this mail.

If the maintainer objects to this process I will immediately abort my NMU
and send him/her all updates I receive.

Otherwise the following will happen (or already has):

 Tuesday, November 17, 2009   : send the first intent to NMU notice to
                 the package maintainer.
 Monday, November 23, 2009       : send this notice
 Sunday, November 29, 2009       : (midnight) deadline for receiving translation updates
 Monday, November 30, 2009       : build the package and upload it to DELAYED/7-day
                 send the NMU patch to the BTS
 Monday, December 07, 2009       : NMU uploaded to incoming

Thanks for your efforts and time.

# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR THE PACKAGE'S COPYRIGHT HOLDER
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: rudy@debian.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2006-12-09 23:34-0500\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../chillispot.templates:1001
msgid "Would you like to handle configuration through debconf?"
msgstr ""

#. Type: boolean
#. Description
#: ../chillispot.templates:1001
msgid ""
"This assistant can handle basic Chillispot configuration for you,  asking a "
"few questions. Later you can adjust config by editing '/etc/chilli.conf'. "
"However you should have to previously setup the radius server and UAM server "
"in order to have it properly working."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../chillispot.templates:2001
msgid "IP address of radius server 1:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../chillispot.templates:2001
msgid ""
"Radius server handles accounting for the hotspot. Enter the IP address for "
"the first radius server."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../chillispot.templates:3001
msgid "IP address for radius server 2:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../chillispot.templates:3001
msgid "Second radius server acts as backup for hotspot accounting."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../chillispot.templates:3001
msgid ""
"If you have only one radius server you should enter the same IP address for "
"radius server 1."
msgstr ""

#. Type: password
#. Description
#: ../chillispot.templates:4001
msgid "Radius shared secret:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: password
#. Description
#: ../chillispot.templates:4001
msgid " This is the password shared on both radius servers."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../chillispot.templates:5001
msgid "Ethernet interface for DHCP to listen:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../chillispot.templates:5001
msgid ""
"Chillispot has an internal DHCP server which will assign IP addresses to the "
"clients. You need to specify the interface which is connected to the access "
"points."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../chillispot.templates:5001
msgid "In a typical configuration this should be set to 'eth1'."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../chillispot.templates:6001
msgid "URL of UAM server:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../chillispot.templates:6001
msgid ""
"User authorization is handled by a UAM server, which can be a webserver. You "
"need to enter the URL for this component."
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../chillispot.templates:6001
msgid ""
"Normally this is a cgi program like 'https://yourserver/hotspotlogin.cgi'"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../chillispot.templates:7001
msgid "URL of UAM homepage:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../chillispot.templates:7001
msgid ""
"This is the initial homepage that will be displayed to the hotspot clients."
msgstr ""

#. Type: password
#. Description
#: ../chillispot.templates:8001
msgid "Shared password between chillispot and webserver:"
msgstr ""

#. Type: password
#. Description
#: ../chillispot.templates:8001
msgid ""
"In order to handle authentication Chillispot and the UAM  webserver share a "
"password to communicate."
msgstr ""