Re: Debian menu entry translations for squeeze

Quoting Bill Allombert (Bill.Allombert@math.u-bordeaux1.fr):

> > I would very much welcome a discussion on -devel to better figure out
> > if there's a general consensus that the i18n community should put some
> > investment in such maintenance.
>
> So, are Debian L10N willing to do this translations ?

Well, as I wrote above: "I would very much welcome a discussion on
-devel to better figure out...". That work would be a quite big effort
for teams and individuals so we need to figure out if that's worth it.

Of course, as usuall in free software, anyone is free to work on
whatever one thinks is worth it, whatever the general feeling might
be..:)