Manu Pest Control 9811191551

Greetings From Manu Pest Control Happy Diwali & Happy New Year2009

Pest Control and Termite Control Solutions.

 We introduce ourselves as a professional managed team of technical expert people engaged in pest control services. We are in contractual services with Govt. and Public undertaking. Know we are giving you some details related to our service our company is well equipped with chemicals duly approved by WHO and the "Central Insecticide Board Govt. of India". A member of "Indian Pest Control Association" and a member of "Pest Guard Professional Club". Recommended by bureau of Indian Standard we have the most advance world class technology to remove the Pest Problem like…………

1. Anti-Termite Treatment (DEEMAK)
2. Rats Control (Rodent)
3. General Pest Control (Ants, Woodborer, Bed Bugs, Cockroach etc.)
4. Wood Protection
5. Wild Grass Control
6. Carpet Treatment
7. Dis-infestation Spray

THANKS & REGARDS

Ruchi
Head Office
Manu Pest Control
S-526, School Block-I, Shakarpur Delhi =110092(India)
Ph: +91 11 22483278, 22483278, 64565057
9811191551, 9868035471,9811327637
info@pestcontroldelhi.co.in
www.pestcontrol.net.in
Our office Delhi Noida Gurgaon Ghaziabad Faridabad Agra Lucknow Jaipur Kanpur Dehradoon Pune