Re: ltsp 5.1.91: Please translate the package ltsp

2009/10/19 Vagrant Cascadian <vagrant@freegeek.org>
Dear Debian I18N people,

I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
ltsp.

ltsp already includes ca.po de.po el.po es.po fi.po fr.po it.po pt.po pt_BR.po ru.po sv.po vi.po.
So do not translate it to these languages (the translators will be
contacted separately).

[cut]

Please submit the updated file as a wishlist bug against ltsp.

Sun, 01 Nov 2009 17:05:58 -0800.

If you have read so far, please find the POT file in attachment.

live well,
 vagrant

Ok then, I did a Polish translation of ltsp as you asked, however I haven't submitted it yet. Since I have several small questions, I decided to contact Polish Translators team first to ask for help regarding translation quality.

Please expect a properly submitted wishlist bug during the upcoming week.

Friendly,
Wiktor Wandachowicz

--
Registered Linux user #390131 (http://counter.li.org)