Re: isdnutils 1:3.9.20060704-5: Please translate debconf PO for the package isdnutils

#. Type: select
#. Choices
#. Type: select
#. DefaultChoice
#. Translators:
#. Please choose among
#. "Austria, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Spain,
Switzerland, other"
#: ../isdnlog.templates:2001 ../isdnlog.templates:2002
msgid "other"
msgstr ""

This entry is correct. Translators are supposed to put their country
there....if it is in the proposed list. Otherwise, they need to choose
"other". So, the Finnish translator will choose "other" while the
German will choose "Germany" (and *not* "Deutschland").

That could deserve a little bit more explanation in the comment, I
admit.

To clarify this before I send my translation.

Debconf will display:
[...]
Nederländerna
Norge
Spanien
Schweiz
other

(same in english: Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Switzerland, other)

I can not translate other to "annat" in Swedish?

--
/brother
http://sis.bthstudent.se