Re: Occasional translation updates

Thanks for your prompt and helpful reply (as always), Christian. :)

On 23/09/2009, at 2:00 AM, Christian Perrier wrote:

Quoting Clytie Siddall (clytie@riverland.net.au):
Hi everyone :)

(I've missed you guys a LOT! ;) )

Really glad to see you back (and unfortunately very sad that you had
such bad time).

Thanks for the welcome and good wishes. :)

OSX does not distinguish between "debconf/Debconf" (which had
already been added) and "debconf/debconf" (which was yet to add) at
the same directory level. I am unsure what I can do about this. The
previous additions included the debconf_debian directory, so I could
update the file, but I didn't get the debconf/po directory, so I
won't be able to update that file if it is needed.

You can probably checkout subdirs if you want:

svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debconf/trunk/src/debconf/debian/po
svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debconf/trunk/src/debconf/po

Thanks, I forgot that.

Should I send in this updated file via the bug system, instead?

Yes. I really suggest you do what's the best *for you* to cope
with. We will anyway manage to get your updates in whatever method you
use...

Thankyou, that's a big help. I don't want to mess up, but I want to do as much as I can, while I have the chance. :)

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n