Re: po4a: looking for addendum usage examples...

Hi,

I found some answer to howto use this by experiment and reading
source... but I still need example.

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 10:47:46PM +0900, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for po4a addendum usage example.  Does anyone in i18n knows
> about its usage?
>
> Question is:
> * If there are more than 2 addenda, what is the way to write build
>   script?
>
>  $ po4a-translate -a addendum1.ja -a addendum2.ja ...

This is it!  Also position string should escape double quotation etc
since this is used for perl regex.

Since this is perl, I guess ERE is used.  OK?

> * How po4a configuration files are written?

(FYI: I am using makefile now instead of po4a config file.)