Re: MySQMail spelling error in debconf?

Martin Bagge wrote:
> Hi
> I just sent the Swedish translation of the MySQMail debconf to BTS but I
> have two questions.
>
>> #. Type: string
>> #. Description
>> #: ../mysqmail.templates:3001
>> msgid ""
>> "Enter your MySQL login. MySQMail needs it to access to your MySQL
>> table."
>
> "to access your MySQL table". Not tables? Just read? And so on. It might
> be correct but just to be certainly clear about it.

You are correct, an s is missing.

>> #. Type: string
>> #. Description
>> #: ../mysqmail.templates:5001
>> msgid ""
>> "MySQmail will use it to save trafic for pop3, smtp ftp, and pop3
>> login auth."
>
> is that "smtp ftp" or is it missing a comma ("smtp, ftp")?

Correct as well, there's a coma missing.

Please feel free to fully review my English template, the sooner the
better so that no translator bases his work on a wrong English.

I'm quite surprised that a package that young in SID (few days) is
having some comments already. Thanks for it!

Thomas