MySQMail spelling error in debconf?

Hi
I just sent the Swedish translation of the MySQMail debconf to BTS but I have two questions.

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../mysqmail.templates:3001
msgid ""
"Enter your MySQL login. MySQMail needs it to access to your MySQL table."

"to access your MySQL table". Not tables? Just read? And so on. It might be correct but just to be certainly clear about it.

#. Type: string
#. Description
#: ../mysqmail.templates:5001
msgid ""
"MySQmail will use it to save trafic for pop3, smtp ftp, and pop3 login auth."

is that "smtp ftp" or is it missing a comma ("smtp, ftp")?

cc to -i18n so other translators might pick up the thread before doing translations.
--
/brother
http://frakalendern.se