Re: Local support on support-page

	Hi!

* Paul van der Vlis <paul@vandervlis.nl> [2009-09-07 12:59:38 CEST]:
> I would like to add a dutch mailinglist (debian-user-dutch) and a dutch
> IRC channel to the Dutch version of http://www.debian.org/support
>
> Is this a problem?

 No, this is even encouraged and TTBOMK done in at least German
(de.comp.os.unix.* newsgroups mentioned) and some other languages, too.

> What about a standard section in the support page for local Debian
> support?  I would think it would be a good idea for other languages too.

 Well, the English page probably should hold some hint with respect to
localized support areas; if you have a suggestion for such an addition
it could get added. Something like about localized debian-user-* lists
(where available) would be useful, I guess.

 Thanks for bringing up the topic, thanks for thinking along that
direction, and hopefully other language teams will pick it up to improve
in that area. :)

 So long!
Rhonda