Re: [D-I Manual] String freeze / Call to update translations

Hi Frans,
Frans> Hi Igor,
Frans>
Frans> Igor Támara wrote:
Frans> > Ok, I'll give the message to other interested translators, so we will
Frans> > have this in mind when we send the files translated, and given that we
Frans> > will touch all the files, we will be converting them, thanks a lot for
Frans> > your help :)
Frans>
Frans> The deadline for completion of the translations ended yesterday, but I've
Frans> not yet seen any commits for Spanish. What's your status?

We are still far away at the moment :(

Frans> I can delay the upload one or two extra days if needed but I don't want to
Frans> keep the manual frozen much longer.
Frans>

Please continue and don't delay for spanish in the weekend I had no connection
so I wasn't able, but we will be commiting as soon as the translations are
done and reviewed.

Frans> Cheers,

I apologize for the wrong expectative I did.

Frans> FJP
Frans>
Frans>

--