Re: (forw) Review in progress: bacula debconf templates

Torsdag 27. august 2009 07.51.02 skrev Christian Perrier :
> There is apparently a spam-like auto-responder that is answering with
> a private mail to each and every mail sent to debian-i18n. The mail
> somewhat looks like the famous Monthy Python Holy Grail Credits
> subtitles....
>
> Dear Debian listmasters, you might want to learn about this...:)

It's definitely an autoresponder, a Norwegian company, I'll send them a mail
later today, or maybe make a local phone call ...

Reversing my usual translator role :-)

"Thank you for contacting us. We offer rental of private homes and vacation
apartments all over Thailand. See our web page www.ferie-reiser.com.
Attached please find our general rental conditions. If you want to rent in
places not in our portfolio, get in touch with us, we have about 2000 homes
and apartments all over Thailand. You can contact us on tel.  etc "

Bjørn