Re: Malayalam translators

On Mon, Feb 02, 2009 at 07:04:30AM -0800, Praveen A wrote:
> 4 persons worked on Malayalam translations so far, please add their
> names to the credits (currently only my name appears).

(processing backlog, sorry for the late)
I assume you were refereing to Lenny release-notes.

If so, you can add their names using the SVN access in the
release-notes.po file, in the following string :

#: en/release-notes.dbk:264
msgid ""
"This document has been translated into many languages.  Many thanks to the "
"translators!"

--
Simon Paillard