Re: Change ddtss interface?

Hello,

On Wed, Aug 05, 2009 at 09:09:51PM +0200, Fernando Cerezal wrote:

> > And you can register to the debian-l10n project on Alioth:
> > https://alioth.debian.org/projects/debian-l10n
>
> If I register, may I commit to the project?

Yes.

You should synchronize first with Michael and Martijn to check if you
directly commit in the trunk or in a specific branch.

> If I do the changes, how can I do the commit or how I show you before
> do the commit?

The best would be that you install a test server. Unfortunately, I have
no idea if it is possible / simple. Michael and Martijn might be able to
help you.
The second solution would be that somebody update the DDTP copy on
ddtp.debian.net so that it uses the new code.

Best Regards,
--
Nekral