[D-I Manual] Stable update done - change over for Squeeze done - end of freeze

On Friday 10 April 2009, Frans Pop wrote:
> There have been a few changes in the installation guide that are
> relevant for Lenny and important enough to consider a stable update.
> Added benefit is that the Vietnamese translation, which missed the
> Lenny release, can probably be enabled again.

The release has been completed successfully, including the re-enabling of
the Vietnamese translation and the build for the website. For the six
translations that were not updated, the last 100% complete version has
been included (in most cases unchanged from the previous version).

> I plan to make this the only stable update, so after this the focus
> will be on updating the manual for Squeeze.

The switch over for Squeeze has been done. For the two places where we had
a "squeeze release condition" , that has been removed. There is no need
any more to commit post-lenny changes with a release condition.
The daily builds of the manual on Alioth [1] now show the Squeeze version.

I've also committed a few changes to the build system to change the Debian
architecture designation for ARM from "arm" to "armel".

The string freeze for the manual is now ended. Updates/patches for Squeeze
are welcome.

Cheers,
FJP

[1] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/