Re: (howto) adding better support for a specific language

Hi,

On Montag, 27. April 2009, Andreas Tille wrote:
> There are no DDTP translations for no and he and I wonder whether you
> feel I'm distracting your main purpose when giving hints like this or
> whether you are really not interested.

Yes, I do think you are distracting here. :(

Debian Edu is a distribution with an aim is to work well out of the box, DDTP
is not really of much or high priority for us. Having the desktop well
supported for different languages OTOH is.

regards,
	Holger