Re: Kudos to translators

Hello,
I simply like to thank also the people who made these translation
possible, by calling for updated translations and NMUing (Christian), by
providing the appropriate tools (Nicolas), by handling the release
notes so well (including much more time for translations than in Etch)
(Martin) and the very well handled release annoucement translation
process (Alexander).

And of course all others, whom I probably forgot, but worked hard
(behind the scenes) to keep the i18n process running so smoothly.

THANKS!

Greetings

         Helge