Injecting DDTP information into UDD

Hello,

I plan to base the Debian Pure Blends tasks pages on information
obtained from the Ultimate Debian Database (UDD [1]).  While I
thought about this plan I had the idea to include DDTP information
into UDD as well.  I raised my idea on debian-qa list[2] and got
the information, that Nicolas Francois at FOSDEM talked to
Lucas Nussbaum exactly about this plan.  I would be abel to
spend a certain amount of time into this plan and would like to
hear comments what you think about this and what you might consider
the best idea to do so.  Currently I'm parsing translated
packages files to build the Blends tasks pages but I guess
accessing the database directly to syncronise with UDD is the more
clever solution.

What do you think?

Kind regards

     Andreas.