Re: Release notes: is that reasonable?

Quoting W. Martin Borgert (debacle@debian.org):

> Unfortunately, I got only one (positive) reply when I proposed
> Sunday, 2009-02-08 23:59 UTC (which will be in some hours) as
> the freeze date for the English version. I also proposed
> Thursday, 2009-02-12 23:59 UTC as deadline for the translations.
>
> The current state of the release notes is: ten open "normal"
> bugs, two "minor". And 23 "TODO" items in the DocBook source.
> Shall we ignore all that and just freeze in five hours?

Well, it has to be frozen sometime...:-)

At least, I really suggest identifying changes that do *not* affect
translations (such as style changes or spelling errors) and try to
coordinate some unfuzzy actions on translations.

Otherwise, the delay will be *very* short.

Anyway, I thought the deadline was yesterday, which explains why I was
so suprised and angry when I discovered so many changes and additions.