Re: FYI: Debian 5.0 ("lenny") release notes statistics

On 2009-01-26 19:35, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) wrote:
> 	Actually the statistics is generated based on the number
> of files, the assumption is that a translator wouldn't commit a
> file "half-translated". In this scenario, if en_US has 8 files
> and pt_BR has 6 files with proper pseudo-headers, pt_BR is 75%
> translated.

OK, this makes sense if the number of files is relatively high
(~150 for d-i) and more or less equally sized. For the current
structure of the release notes one would have at least to take
the number of lines of each file into account. I added a quick
Python hack (transcount) to have at least a rough number:

ca: ~0%. (no magic headers yet!)
cs: ~0%. (no magic headers yet!)
pt_BR: ~11%.