Re: Debian 5.0 ("lenny") release notes: Call for translations, again

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 03:16:18AM -0800, Praveen A wrote:
> 2009/1/25 W. Martin Borgert <debacle@debian.org>:
> > Does this work for you? (Don't forget the mkdir step.)
>
> All files inside the directory were empty, never mind,

And why? Please send us the output of the commands you tried, the versions
you have installed, ... so it can be debugged.

> I took a copy of nl as Christian suggested.

Which is not optimal as nl/ was not up-to-date. Calling
$ make LINGUA=nl updatepo
adds further 101 messages to PO files.

I suggest you ask someone else to commit a template for your directory if you
really have trouble and work after checking it out ...

Jens