Re: Call for translations (Debian 5.0 "lenny" release notes)

On 2009-01-25 12:38, Miroslav Kure wrote:
> I'm working on it continuously, don't worry. It's just I don't like to
> commit half-finished stuff, so I'm tracing your changes in my local
> repo and when the call really comes, I'll sent the whole thing.

I'ld very much prefer if you send even half-finished stuff. Why?

- we would spot problems in the tool-chain earlier (e.g. we had
  problems with certain languages in the past)

- we would have a more realistic idea of the size of the
  release-notes, which is important, as it will go on some
  installation media with limited space

- other people could already see your progress, proofread, help

Remember the mantra: Release early and release often!