Re: fglrx-driver 8-12-x: Please translate debconf PO for the package fglrx-driver

Quoting Patrick Matthäi (patrick.matthaei@web.de):

> Hello,
>
> I want to add the attached templates.pot with the next fglrx-driver
> experimental upload (which would be something like 9-1-1 maybe, we will
> see).
>
> Please send the translated po files to the
> pkg-fglrx-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org list.

Why not, as "usual", as bugs against the package?

You also ommitted to give a deadline (something like the moment you
intend to upload the package with the added debconf templates) so that
translators can organize their work and know if they need to hurry up
or not. Do you have such deadline?