Re: debian-Pootle gforge commit error

Christian Perrier-(e)k esan zuen:
> Quoting pi (pi@beobide.net):
> > Hello
> >
> > I try a first commit (with a "little" change) and here the error:
> >

> > Error
> > [BZR] commit of '/srv/pootle.debian.net/pootle/gforge/gforge/translations/eu.po' failed: bzr: ERROR: Bound branch BzrBranch6('file:///srv/pootle.debian.net/pootle/gforge/') is out of date
> > with master branch RemoteBranch(bzr+ssh://alioth.debian.org/home/users/lolando/bzr/gforge/users/pootle-guest/trunk%2Bpootle/). To commit to master branch, run update and then commit. You can
> > also pass --local to commit to continue working disconnected.
>

> Hmmm, I probably need to setup a regular "bzr update" on the checkout.
>
> On the other hand, I'm surprised to see and eu.po file at the root of
> the repository. The file to translate is in gforge/translations

I am quite convinced that this file in the root was not before, but I've changed the other file (the one in gforge/translations)

> Can you retry to modify it and commit?

Of course.

If I try to update:

[BZR] pull of '/srv/pootle.debian.net/pootle/gforge/gforge/translations/eu.po' failed: bzr: ERROR: Not a branch: "/etc/pootle/".

If I try commit:

[BZR] push of '/srv/pootle.debian.net/pootle/gforge/gforge/translations/eu.po' failed: bzr: ERROR: Not a branch: "/etc/pootle/".

all in gforge/translations.

if I can help or try something please ask

thx for your help

--
Piarres Beobide