Re: some packages are unfetchable

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 4:30 PM, Nick Shaforostoff <shaforostoff@kde.ru> wrote:
> Hi. I can't fetch libffi5 and libffi-dev using web-interface (ddtp.debian.net),
> although libffi5-dbg is already translated.

Ok, I looked it up for you. To translate libffi5 you need to fetch libffi2.
To translate libffi-dev you need to fetch libffi4-dev.

It'd be nice to fix this at some point...

> Also, It would be cool if we could translate descriprion of non-free packages like wink.

I seem to remember something about not being clear if the licence on
the descriptions allowed translation or something like that. Anyone
here know?

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/