Re: gforge 4.7~rc2+svn6766-1: Please translate the package gforge

Quoting Roland Mas (lolando@debian.org):

>   That sounds interesting, although I think I would have preferred a
> merge request.  On the other hand, I guess I (or you) could set up a
> dedicated Bzr branch which Pootle could use, and I'd merge from that
> from time to time.  How does that sound?

Yes, seems a good way to go.

I'd prefer *you* to setup that branch, then give Alioth's user
pootle-guest commit access to it and then I'll checkout the branch on
pootle.d.n and announce that translators may request access to the
gforge project on pootle.debian.net to directly work there.