Re: (forw) [Pkg-isocodes-devel] New git repository for development

On Wednesday 14 January 2009 10:55:45 Eddy Petrișor wrote:
> Christian Perrier a scris:
> > Some translators had direct commit access to iso-codes' SVN, so
> > spreading out the news here...
[...]
> fatal: failed to write object
> error: unpack failed: unpacker exited with error code
> To ssh://git.debian.org/git/iso-codes/iso-codes.git
>  ! [remote rejected] master -> master (n/a (unpacker error))
> error: failed to push some refs to
> 'ssh://git.debian.org/git/iso-codes/iso-codes.git'
[...]
> I would commit to git, but it doesn't work at the moment :-/ .

Hi Eddy,

I could not find a commit from you in the svn logs, and it seems that you did
not have write access to the subversion repository. Judging from the
changelog, you've submitted your translations to one of us in the past.
Anyway, I've added you the the group pkg-isocodes on Alioth. Please try again
to clone the repository; this time, you should be able to push.

Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Quathamer | "To be is to do"  -- Plato
Hamburg, Germany | "To do is to be"  -- Aristotle