Re: D-I Manual - String freeze / Call to update translations (deadline: Nov 12)

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 01:38:19PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Saturday 08 November 2008, Frans Pop wrote:
> > Update of the Finnish translation has started, but there's still some
> > way to go.
>
> Finnish is now complete.

I beg to differ. I had 49 strings untranslated, and just now
committed latest work. Now only 23 untranslated.

Barring any surprises, I can finish the Finnish before midnight on
Wednesday.

--
Tapio Lehtonen
tapio.lehtonen@iki.fi