Re: D-I Manual - String freeze / Call to update translations (deadline: Nov 12)

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 01:38:19PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Saturday 08 November 2008, Frans Pop wrote:
> > I've not yet seen any activity for the following translations:
> > - Brazilian
> > - Catalan
>
> Not completely unexpected, the translators for the two languages above
> committed partial updates at the very last moment.
> The deadline was yesterday folks. If you're going to leave things this
> late, then please at least contact me!

I'm sorry, we didn't contact you because we weren't sure we could finish
the translations even if there was a delay, so we were "ready" for the
removal.

Now that the deadline has been officially extended, we will continue
updating the translation, but I'm still not sure if we will be able to
finish it.