Re: Only some fuzzy msgid have the old string?

Quoting Tapio Lehtonen (tale@iki.fi):
> I was pleased to see the old msgid in comment for fuzzy strings. This
> really helps to see what has changed in the original text. But why is
> this really helpful thing missing from some msgids that are marked
> fuzzy?

I'm not sure what you're making reference to.

However, the former string only appears when one takes care to use the
"--previous" switch to msgmerge when merging a PO file with the POT
file.

So, that explains why, sometimes, this might be missing (for instance,
I think that I inadvertently forgot to use --previous in last APT PO
files update).