Re: Neutral (non-national) symbols for languages

"Leandro Regueiro" <leandro.regueiro@gmail.com> wrote:
> > [...] OTOH, German is not the only language in
> > Germany, as we have also minority languages. What alternatives
> > exist, if one wants to have a graphical language indication?
>
> I don't know. You could make one flag for represent a language. Or
> make a mixture from several flags, like the usually used for represent
> the english...

which is rather irritating because those usually used for the English
language include all sorts of flags, but almost *never* any flags of
England or any part!

Please, use language codes or names, as suggested on
http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/flags.html

Thanks,
--
MJR/slef