[D-I] Now focus on other levels....

As the core D-I localization effort is now over, it's time for you
people to focus on other levels. No, you won't rest, except 16 of
you...:-)

The status for other levels, in short, is:

Level 1 complete: 51 languages
 ar be bg bs ca cs da de dz el es eo eu fi fr gl gu he hi hr hu id it
 ja ka km ko lt lv mk ml mr nb ne nl nn pa pl pt pt_BR ro ru sk sq sv
 ta th tr vi zh_CN zh_TW

Levels 1-2 complete: 42 languages
 ar be bg ca cs de dz eo es eu fi fr gl gu he hi hr id it ja ka ko lt
 ml mr nb nl pl pt pt_BR ro ru sk sv ta th tr vi zh_TW

 (we lose bs da hu lv mk ne nn pa sq)

Levels 1-3 complete: 31 languages
 ar bg ca cs de el es eu fi fr gl he hr it ja ko lt nb nl pl pt pt_BR
 ro ru sk sv th tr vi zh_CN zh_TW

 (we lose dz eo gu hi hr id ml mr pl ta)

Levels 1-4 complete: 30 languages
 bg ca cs de el es eu fi fr gl he hr it ja ko lt nb nl pl pt pt_BR ro
 ru sk sv th tr vi zh_CN zh_TW

 (we lose hr)

Levels 1-5 complete (Nirvana): 16 languages
 cs de eu fr gl ja nb pt pt_BR ro sk sv vi zh_CN

 (we lose....a lot...here...mostly because this is deeply technical
 translation and a huge work. Some langs are missing few strings, still)

You want more details?

http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/l10n-stats/

The click on the "Level X" headers to access files or individual
language code in the various columns to get the status for a given
language and a given level.

Let's bring this up....